4/30/2013

Slumber Party!

Here is my Slumber Party igloo! The reason I have posted this so early is because I have been accused of stealing other penguins idea for the bunk beds, when really they had not given me credit. I don't want credit to become popular, it's just to stop penguins from saying that I stole somone elses igloo and being reported (yea, it's happened). It got to the point where noone was coming to my party becuase so many other people had the same bunk beds in a slumber party and most claimed it as their own idea. It's still fine to use my igloo ideas if you ask for permission and/or give credit but having people that lie about who's idea an igloo is can cause some issues for whoever came up with it. I mean, if you put your heart into making somthing then somone else says it was their own creation, you would feel a little cheated out, right? Well anyways, here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment