3/24/2013

Fairy Kingdom Igloo

This is my first ever igloo that I made for my blog. I have been wanting to make a blog for a while and was inspired to by Alyssa570's creative art igloos. This is a combo of two of my favorite igloos that she made: Forest with treehouses and Enchanted forest. Credit for inspiration goes to Alyssa570! Alyssa570's website Funny story about this igloo: every time I have a party in it penguins start to literally WORSHIP the tree in the middle; they bow down to the tree and start puting "gifts" on it while chanting like an indian O . o? LOL the weird things that happen in my igloos -_-.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a cool igloo Sammy208! Btw I read your profile and you read HP & Percy Jackson?! Best. Books. EVER!!
    Igloos Rock!

    From Zellyflower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zelly! If you like those books you should try out Warm Bodies lol it's one of my faves!

      Delete
    2. I'll try. You should try Kane Chronicles too if you haven't tried it, really epic!
      P.S. If you can, add me on CP!

      Delete
    3. I've heard of those books! I'll give them a try and add u :)

      Delete