5/02/2013

Fancy Italian Restraunt

If you haven't noticed, I've been posting here alot more frequently than usual. Not only will I be updating you guys about my igloos right when their freshly made, I will blogging things I take part in on youtube such as The Penguin Crew and igloo contests! Speaking of igloo contests, tommorow the winners of Panguini's will be announced! I'm really excited since she told me I'm definitely in the top three, which means I'll be interviewed and have some of my ideas featured on her new series!:D Finally, the restraunt: It has a kitchen full of pizza ovens, a dining area with live music and a patio in the garden! Feel free to use the idea and like always, please give credit! Hope you guys have an epic day and click for a larger view!               
(I'm a fail at flipping pizza.:/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment