5/01/2013

Great News!!!

I have recently joined The Penguin Crew aka TPC! So what is this penguin crew you ask? Why, it's a trio of igloo making youtubers & bloggers that want to share their awesome ideas with you! The members of the TPC are: Chloer24, Ozy33 and me! Sadly, the TPC asked me to join them since a dear member of the crew quite CP forever. No worries because I will still be posting here and making videos on my channel. My season on TPC will also be starting in aprox ten weeks! Here's our Channel and blog. In other GREAT news, I have been informed by Panguini that I am definitely in the top three of her igloo contest  which means that my igloos will be featured on her new series called "Panguinis Igloo Ideas" and I will be interviewed! Here's her awesome channel! Hope you guys have a wonderful igloo making day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment